and present a new paradigm.
- T&R Biofab conducts research and develops medical devices for transplantation and tissue regeneration, for use in orthopedics, plastic surgery, and dentistry.
- Medical devices are customized to fit the patient using 3D printing, which has been actively applied to various clinical practices.
- T&R Biofab will become a global leader in whole-tissue engineering and regenerative medicine through the development of competitive new medical devices.
- Our 3D bioprinters were developed and manufactured using our own technology, and we are developing 3D printers that can print various biomaterials, including deCelluid™ (hydrogel tissue-derived bioink), synthetic and biodegradable polymers, and ceramics
- T&R Biofab can replicate special tissue microenvironments through printing, and has the core technology to develop artificial organs such as skin, heart, and liver.
- T&R Biofab leads the 3D bioprinting industry, with unique technology and extensive experience.